Athlete Waiver Download
• The show (Wednesday November 23rd at Enterprise Center) will consist of boxing matches and MMA matches.
• Males and females welcome. The minimum age to compete is 19.
• You must be involved with law enforcement, firefighting or a first responder to be eligible.
• The boxing will be a professional event – the MMA bouts will be either amateur or professional events.
• Boxing matches will EITHER be 3 rounds at 1 minute each or 4 rounds at 3 minutes each depending on the
contest. MMA matches will be 3 rounds at 2 minutes each for amateurs and 3 rounds at 5 minutes for
• All participants must complete registration paperwork before they can work out. Check with the coaches at the
gym you want to work out at for their official start date – typical start date is around Labor Day.
• All participants must work out at the gyms listed below – NO EXCEPTIONS. You may use your own coaches but
you must work out at the gyms listed below. Working out at any other gym will automatically disqualify you
from participating in Guns ‘N Hoses.
• Training is monitored and you must attend or you will be dropped from the eligible list.
• Matches are made based on age, weight and ability.
• Provided there is an opponent all participants who work out will have an opportunity to compete to make the
final show at the Enterprise Center.
• A session will be held to pick participants for the show at the St. Louis County Police and Fire Academy located in
Wellston. This is a mandatory event. Date TBD.
• For training you must provide your own shorts, shoes and uniform. For the finals you must wear the uniform
provided. Hand wraps and mouthpieces will be provided once you start working out.
• You must be within 10 pounds of weight of your opponent at the weigh ins or you will be disqualified.
• Mandatory weigh in will be Monday, November 21st at Helen Fitzgerald’s Restaurant. If you don’t attend you
will not compete on the show. Weigh-ins start at 4:00 p.m.
• Physicals and blood work are mandatory and must be completed prior to weigh-ins. We will pay for this and you
will have a scheduled time and location to get this work completed.
• All athletes must complete paperwork and waivers or you will not be eligible to compete.
• All coaches must complete paperwork and be registered or you will not be allowed in corners.
• Failure to follow these rules will eliminate you from consideration to participate in the tournament.
• FOR ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS OR INFORMATION CONTACT STEVE HOLLEY 314-495-0820
WAIVER OF LIABILITY, RELEASE,
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
I, the undersigned, in connection with the 2022 annual Budweiser® Guns ‘N Hoses boxing show to be held November 23,
2022 (the “Boxing Show”), to the fullest extent allowable under the law, for myself, my heirs, personal representatives or assigns, do
hereby waive, release, and discharge Budweiser® Guns ‘N Hoses, St. Louis Guns ‘N Hoses Boxing Association, Anheuser-Busch
Companies, Inc., Grey Eagle Distributors, LLC, Shamrock Promotions, and all Guns ‘N Hoses training centers and any and all successors,
assigns, affiliates and subsidiaries, and any of their directors, officers, employees, managers, members, and agents (each a "Released
Party" and collectively, the "Released Parties") from liability from any and all claims including, without limitation, personal injury,
accidents, illnesses or infections (including death), and property loss, arising out of or relating to any and all training of any type or
nature performed by me in anticipation of my participating in the Boxing Show. I further release, waive, discharge and covenant not
to sue any Released Party in connection with any such training performed by me in connection with or anticipation of my participating
in the Boxing Show. I further understand and acknowledge that I will only be provided with medical coverage for injuries (and not
illness or infection) sustained at such time that I have been accepted by Budweiser Guns ‘N Hoses for inclusion as a participant in the
Boxing Show; and insurance only covers injuries (and not illness or infection) I sustain during the time I participate in the Boxing Show
– not during training sessions. Training does not guarantee a spot in the Boxing Show. I further acknowledge that nothing contained
herein is intended to or in any way guarantees my participation in the Boxing Show.
I acknowledge that the very nature of physical activity carries with it certain inherent risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the
care taken to avoid injuries or illness. In the course of training for and participating in the Boxing Show, the activities which I may
undertake may include (a) strenuous exertion using various muscle groups, (b) rapid movement involving speed and change of
direction, (c) sustained physical activity which places stress on the cardiovascular system and/or (d) my being physically present in
close proximity with other individuals during a public health emergency or pandemic. While specific risks vary from one activity to
another, risks include, without limitation: (i) minor injuries such as scratches, bruises, and sprains; (ii) major injuries such as eye injury
or loss of sight, joint or back injuries, heart attacks, and concussions; (iii) catastrophic injuries including paralysis and death; and (iv)
illness and/or infection (including death) due to COVID-19 or other causes.
I have read the previous paragraphs and I acknowledge, know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are
inherent in the training activities which I may undertake. I hereby assert that my participation is voluntary and that I knowingly assume
all such risks.
I further expressly agree that the foregoing waiver and assumption of risks are intended to be as broad and inclusive as is
permitted by the laws of the State of Missouri and if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance will continue in
full legal force and effect to the maximum extent permissible.
I also agree to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, actions, suits,
proceedings, costs, expenses, damages and liabilities, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees arising out of or relating to my
participation in, and any training of any type or nature in anticipation of participation in, the Boxing Show.
I have read this WAIVER OF LIABILITY, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT. I fully understand its
terms, and understand that I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue. I acknowledge that I am signing this WAIVER
OF LIABILITY, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT freely and voluntarily, and intend by my checking the box
on the home screen to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law.
ANY FALSE STATEMENTS WILL DISQUALIFY YOU FROM PARTICIPATING IN GUNS ‘N HOSES.